July 2023 will see Wheel Hub Asia take teams made up of players from across Asia and players with Asian heritage to NARCh for the first time.
The team will be called Wheel Hub Asia Fallin Stars in support of FallinStars, the charity we work closely with. To support them, we have decided to offer the black jersey to purchase for a limited time only.
This jersey will only be available for pre-order until
June 30th 2022.
100% of profits from every jersey sale will go to FallinStars.
Jerseys can be personalised with your number of choice, please email us with your order number and choice of number once you have made your purchase.
About the design:
- The FallinStars logos feature on the shoulders with the website in the name plate on the rear. The Logo is comprised of a silver 'B' and gold 'M'. Brock Beck is the silver B, because Brock is our bright, shooting star from heaven guiding us and leading the way. The Gold M is in honour of Barry Beck's close friend and NHL teammate Mark Pavelich who was an important member of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team.
- The words 'Strength', 'Courage' and 'Faith' along with 'Respect Mental Health' (not shown on the 3D rendering) will be on the sleeves. These are the mantras of FallinStars and serve an important message in the charity's fight to help people with mental health issues.
- The Paisley design references the history of Paisley, originating in Western Asia.
- The numbers are in a more of an 'Eastern Asian' style, complimenting the Western Asian pattern above.
- On the lower rear portion of the jersey there is a homage to Barry Beck and Mark Pavelich, 2 of the ex-New York Rangers players who are both a significant part of the inspiration behind FallinStars.