- Abec 9 Precision Bearing
- High quality Chrome Steel Construction
- Polished Raceways and high-speed lube for maximum spin
- Super-high tolerances for excellent stability
- Fully serviceable for optimum performance and durability
- 16 pack
Helo Bearing Buyers Guide
Helo ABEC 7 and ABEC 9 Bearings:
The ABEC rating system includes grades 1,3,5,7, and 9. The higher the ABEC rating, the tighter the tolerances are, making the bearing a more precision part. High precision and small tolerances are required for bearings to function at very high RPM.
- The Helo ABEC 7 is a good replacement to a price point skate bearing or an upgrade to lower precision bearing.
- The Helo ABEC 9 is an upgrade to lower precision ABEC 5 or 7 bearing and will be an upgrade over most stock ABEC 9 bearings that come stock in a skate.
The Swiss bearing is a non-ABEC rated, high speed bearing with tighter tolerances and higher quality materials used to produce a better performing precision bearing.
The Helo Quark bearing is like no other roller hockey bearing with features that make it stand out from all others. The quark is fully serviceable with an open shield on one side for easy cleaning and re-lubrication. It is the only bearing offer for roller hockey with a moulded bearing cage for the tightest tolerance offered in after market bearings. That, combined with polished chrome ball bearings, a deeper grooved raceway, and our proprietary synthetic blend oil lubricant, makes the Quark the fastest bearing in the game.