The "beyond Swiss" bearings from Helo, providing unmatched speed and precision spin.
The Helo Quark Bearings were built for players looking for the fastest roll that money can buy in the roller hockey market. The Quark Bearing utilizes a glass-reinforced nylon cage, deeper raceways and premium elite-performance speed lubricant that leaves even Helo's own Swiss bearings in the dust. To make cleaning the bearings super quick and thus extending their life expectancy, the backsides are easily removable so you can clean and re-lube them on the fly.
Includes: 16 - Helo Quark Bearings
Size: Standard 608 with 8mm bore
- Fully Serviceable (open shield on one side for easy cleaning & re-lubrication)
- High precision-molded bearing cage for tighter tolerances -
- Polished chrome ball bearings
- Deeper grooved raceways
- Synthetic blend oil/lubricant
Helo Bearing Buyers Guide
Helo ABEC 7 and ABEC 9 Bearings:
The ABEC rating system includes grades 1,3,5,7, and 9. The higher the ABEC rating, the tighter the tolerances are, making the bearing a more precision part. High precision and small tolerances are required for bearings to function at very high RPM.
- The Helo ABEC 7 is a good replacement to a price point skate bearing or an upgrade to lower precision bearing.
- The Helo ABEC 9 is an upgrade to lower precision ABEC 5 or 7 bearing and will be an upgrade over most stock ABEC 9 bearings that come stock in a skate.
The Swiss bearing is a non-ABEC rated, high speed bearing with tighter tolerances and higher quality materials used to produce a better performing precision bearing.
The Helo Quark bearing is like no other roller hockey bearing with features that make it stand out from all others. The quark is fully serviceable with an open shield on one side for easy cleaning and re-lubrication. It is the only bearing offer for roller hockey with a moulded bearing cage for the tightest tolerance offered in after market bearings. That, combined with polished chrome ball bearings, a deeper grooved raceway, and our proprietary synthetic blend oil lubricant, makes the Quark the fastest bearing in the game.