The Labeda Gripper Hockey Wheels have stood the test of time due to their quality construction process and design. The Gripper wheels were the first hockey wheels to bring the Flex Technology to inline hockey with it's smaller core design that allows the urethane to flex, therefore maximizing grip and speed. Best of all Labeda is a family-owned business and makes all of their wheels in the USA.
- Ideal Playing Surface: Sport Court, Wood, Smooth Concrete
- Hardness Available: 76A (Soft, White) & 80A (Medium, Yellow)
- Fit Guidelines: Standard hub wheel designed for the standard 608 bearing size
- Sizes Available: 80mm & 76mm
Wheel Profile: Tapered
- Pointed, performance profile for speed and agility.
- Construction: Single Durometer
- Smaller core design allows the outer urethane to flex maximizing grip.