Labeda Addiction Wheels offer a new concept in wheel making. The Addiction wheel is an indoor wheel designed for tile surfaces (ie Sport Court), but it has an outer urethane hardness between 83-86A! That's right, an indoor wheel with an outer hardness harder than most outdoor wheels. So you know the durability and the speed is going to be incredible with these wheels and they should be at this price. The question is though, how's the grip? Well, that's where Labeda's top-secret urethane combinations and inner core design take over and deliver unbelieved grip. These Addiction hockey wheels grip more than some of the softest wheels on the market! The Labeda Addiction wheel offers unsurpassed, all-around speed and grip. Best of all, Labeda is family owned and their wheels are produced in USA.
|The small, center hub color may vary from clear to black. The large main hub will match the urethane color like the images depict.|
- Ideal Playing Surface: Sport Court
- Hardness: 76A (Grip)
- Fit Guidelines: Standard hub wheel designed for the standard 608 bearing size
- Sizes Available: 80mm & 76mm
- Colours Available: Red & Teal
Wheel Profile: Tapered
- Pointed, performance profile for speed and agility.
- Construction: Triple Durometer
- High durometer urethane outer layer creates abrasion resistance for incredible wear
- High durometer, high rebound urethane speed ring increases roll for maximum speed
- Flex core urethane allows the wheel to flex to maximize the outer layer's footprint (contact with the floor) when side loaded and spring back to its designated points for ultimate grip.